U Network Bi-Monthly Report|August 2021 — September 2021
1. Token Governance DAO Contract Development Completed
2. uuu will release the main chain, which will be able to be compatible with EVM’s smart contracts
3. ENS will be used to manage mapping relationships, and some applications will be gradually migrated to IPFS to gradually improve the decentralized architecture
4. Decoupling compilation dependencies allows for modular independent compilation and 40% completion of module grooming
5. Main chain supporting facilities will be gradually improved, such as browsers, contract development SDK, etc.
6. High-performance consensus mechanism access for the main chain, using Layer2 protocol to increase network-wide TPS as much as possible based on the existing DPoS consensus