1) Research EIP-4361,Sign-In with Ethereum describes how Ethereum accounts authenticate with off-chain services by signing a standard message format parameterized by scope, session details, and security mechanisms (e.g., a nonce)
2) The “engine” API implementation complies with the latest specification version.
3) Several annoyances related to sync after the Merge have been fixed.
4) Optimize nonce handling performance in the txpool,40% completed.
5) mainnet optimization transaction logic development from the network layer to the transaction layer,35% completed.
6) Research exploring incremental verification and SNARKS without pairings,30% complete.
7) Inter-node communication is done by grpc to reduce the size of transferred data and thus increase the speed of communication, 40% completed.
8) integrate verkle trees into trie,reduce the cost of data transmission,35% completed.
9) Smart contract data splitting scheme has entered the development stage, through consistency hash plus virtual link points to solve the uneven distribution of data status quo, 30% completed.