U Network Bi-Monthly Report（2022.04–2022.05）
1)Research EIP-4907,an extension of ERC-721. It proposes an additional role (user) which can be granted to addresses, and a time where the role is automatically revoked (expires).
2) The maximum number of subscriptions per connection has been hardcoded to 1024, this will be configurable in the next release via a CLI flag.
3) The logging has slightly changed: If you rely on waiting for the output Listening for new connections <ADDR>, it has changed to Running JSON-RPC WS server: addr=<ADDR> to determine when RPC servers has been started
4) Optimize nonce handling performance in the txpool,30% completed.
5) mainnet optimization transaction logic development from the network layer to the transaction layer,20% completed.
6) Research exploring incremental verification and SNARKS without pairings,20% complete.
7) Inter-node communication is done by grpc to reduce the size of transferred data and thus increase the speed of communication, 25% completed.
8) integrate verkle trees into trie,reduce the cost of data transmission,25% completed.
9) Smart contract data splitting scheme has entered the development stage, through consistency hash plus virtual link points to solve the uneven distribution of data status quo, 20% completed.